Palo Alto Players 2014-2015 Season Announcement Party!
Saturday, April 12, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Palo Alto Players is proud to present our second annual
Season Announcement Party!
Please join the Staff of Palo Alto Players as we unveil our 84th Season! This one-night-only event will feature new and familiar faces introducing a season guaranteed to break new ground in the Bay Area!
- Enjoy an evening of complimentary wine and hors d'oeurves
- You'll be welcomed with a special greeting from Managing Director, Diana Lynn Wiley
- Share the passion as Artistic Director Patrick Klein introduces these five special shows
- Get a sneak peek at each of the five productions specially chosen for the upcoming season through song, video, and special director insight
- Special raffle at the end of the party - your cash donation will help support Palo Alto Players, and give you the chance to win great prizes!
We hope you'll be able to help us toast our 2014-2015 season with complimentary wine and hors d'oeuvres. The program will begin at 7 pm - and stick around after for a great raffle with amazing prizes!
And don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter! We'll be sending out little hints about the shows for the next few weeks, so check back often and see if you can guess what our next season has in store.
When & Where
Palo Alto Players
The Peninsula’s oldest theatre company, Palo Alto Players has been continuously producing quality live theatre in Palo Alto since 1931. Based at the Lucie Stern Theater, built for us in 1933, Palo Alto Players produces a season of comedies, dramas, classics and musicals from September to June.