You're Invited! To Pairsine, The Taste of Elegance, Chefs Food & Beer Competition Wednesday July 15, 2015
9 Chefs, 18 Culinary Pairings, plus 36 Gold Medal Winning Beers from the 2015 Denver International Beer Competition!
Wednesday July 15, 2015, 6 to 9pm
The Omni Interlocken Resort-Outdoor Pavillion
500 Interlocken Blvd, Broomfield, CO 80021
General Admission Tickets:(6-9pm): $75 advance, $85 at the door
2015 Participating Chefs/Restaurants:
- Steven Chandler, BQT Sous Chef, Omni Interlocken Resort & Spa
- William Merwin, Executive Chef, The Blue Star
- Dylan Zwart, Executive Chef, Low Down Brewery
- Jeffrey Samoska, Chef de Cuisine, Pub 17 on Welton/Grand Hyatt
- Tim Berry, Executive Chef, Fate Brewing Company
- Kirk Spare, Executive Chef, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
- Chris Teigland, Executive Chef, Balistreri Vineyards
- Billy Charters, Executive Chef, Stuft a Burger Bar
- Darrell Jensen, Executive Chef, Samples World Bistro
When & Where
Wine Country Network, Inc
Wine Country Network, Inc. is a multi-platform media and event company dedicated to wine, beer, spirits, food and travel. It publishes Wine Country International® Magazine, a fully digital magazine available through Issuu, the world’s leading digital publishing platform.
It also hosts a radio show at www.twcradio.com, and throughout the year organizes several professional beverage competitions, as well as the Denver International Wine Festival and the Pairsine Chefs Food and Beverage Pairing Competitions.