San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2014 PRE-PAGEANT WORKSHOP
MISS UNITED STATES ORGANIZATION
- Date: Monday, January 20, 2014 (Martin Luther King, Jr Day)
- Shifts Available:
- Location: Zachary Oxman Studios, 12302 Carroll Avenue, Rockville, MD 20852
- RSVP: Register by ordering a "ticket" above
- Guests: Due to space limitations, parents are not able to attend
- Cost: FREE to those deposited to 2014 state pageant for Maryland, Delaware, DC or Virginia. Workshop fee for guests is $25.00, please contact Laura Clark
- Pageant Entry Details: Maryland Delaware Virginia District of Columbia
- Attire: Casual. Bring heels for modeling rehearsal.
- Vendors: Become a vendor at this event by contacting the state director
About This Event: This event will help fine tune your preparation in every area. Bring your high heels and prepare to walk! Also will work on communication such as interview and onstage question. All age groups welcome.
Pageant Coach: Kyle Haggerty will cover many aspects of this training. Kyle is an accomplished author, pageant coach and pageant winner! Kyle has coached many state and national winners including Miss America 2010 Caressa Cameron, Miss United States 2011 Ashley Smith, Miss Teen United States 2011 Ashley Greenfield, and Ms. United States 2011 Laura Clark. Learn more about Kyle Haggerty
Wardrobe Coach: Kimmi Chu is a stylist located in the Washington DC area. Kimmi specializes on de-cluttering your life and your closet so you can focus on your style. Get Made by Kimmi Chu is a mobile service with spa and grooming options as well! Learn more about Kimmi Chu
Optional Photo Shoot, $150.00: A high resolution professional headshot photo is required for your pageant participation. During this workshop, we have available pageant photographer Jay Snap of LaDexon Photographie to capture your photo, and Melissa Mangrum and her team of makeup artists and hair stylists to make you look stunning. All participants will receive one re-touched headshot photograph after viewing your gallery. Additional photos will be available for purchase. Be sure to register for a time OUTSIDE of your workshop time. Click here for Photo Shoot Registration
When & Where
Miss United States Organization
The Miss United States Organization is now an official partner of Miss World. MUSO provides an avenue of achievement for each young woman interested in sisterhood, service and style. Local and state contests take place in fall and spring, leading to Miss United States 2015 in Washington, DC.
The Little Miss United States Organization looks for girls with sparkling personalities who want to be involved in their community, gain leadership skills, make new friends and be a role model to others. No pageant experience is necessary! Little Miss and Pre Teen delegates ages 8-12 will convene in Washington, DC in summer 2015.