Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Church Planter's Cluster
Friday, May 4th
San Francisco, CA
Holiday Inn Express, San Francisco Airport-North – 373 S. Airport Blvd.
10:30 Training, Interaction and Resourcing
2:15 Lunch at Cheesecake Factory on the 8th floor of the Macy's building overlooking Union Square
3:45 Trolley from Union Station to Hyde St. by the wharf
4:00 Sight see, Shop at Fisherman's Wharf and Dessert at the Ghirardelli factory
6:30 “The Avengers” at the IMAX
For Assessed and Approved Planters in our Network:
- Register above to reserve a hotel room. Rooms will be shared at 2 to a room.
- For travel arrangements, please contact Vicki at the Regional office – email@example.com . If you are driving, we will reimburse your fuel expense.
- All costs to assessed and approved Open Bible planters will be covered by Pacific Open Bible. We will cover all expenses for one person from each plant. Spouses are welcome and encouraged to come. All expenses for spouses will be covered once they arrive in San Francisco (hotel, food, training, etc.).
For Guests outside of our Network
- Cost, including hotel, dinner, all training & activities is $150.00 per person, or $200 per couple (without hotel -$50 each).
- Register above to reserve a hotel room.
Please RSVP by no later than April 15, 2012
When & Where
Pacific Planting Network
The Pacific Planting Network serves and resources gospel-centered organizations, churches and individuals who want to plant the gospel in new places to bring life to new people so that new churches will emerge.
We provide assessment, coaching, training and resources to church planters. Our desire is to empower called, creative and skilled leaders with the tools necessary to reach as many people as possible with the Good News of Jesus! We recognize not every leader is the same, so every church will look a little different. We just want to help you to be effective in that calling.