San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Outside the box and ahead of the curve..."
This event's free for all of you event professionals but you've got to register to get in.
- 6:00pm - Wine, beer, and refreshments with live music featuring New York's Best jazz quartet. This is where you meet all the beautiful people.
- 7:30pm - John Boone's art will be all over this space. He'll talk about what inspires him in his performance, conceptual, and sandblasted art.
John puts his showcase this way: "Drawing conclusions from Futurism, Dada, Pop, Conceptual, Fluxus, advertising, and journalism, my artworks are signs which prompt for thinking outside the box and ahead of the curve."
- 7:45pm - Interactive networking activity where you're guaranteed to meet someone interesting. Plus, we'll have a discussion about our next event.
YEP! wants your HELP!
- Volunteers for May 15 event - registration, photo-video, welcome committee
- Volunteers to plan the July event
- Sponsors for future events - caterers, beverages (distillery, winery) entertainment, photographers, videographers, specialty - coffee trucks, venues
- Sponsors are featured on our webpage, in email marketing to 5,000 event professionals, and can exhibit promotional materials at the event
- Please indicate your availability, interests on the registration form. Someone from the YEP! team will contact you to discuss.
When & Where
Young Event Professionals
YEP! is the innovative association for genuine networking in New York's metro area and beyond. We create events and environments where you meet the people with whom you'll do business, make friends, and improve our industry while having fun!