Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
Not sure how to demonstrate the impact of your program?
Learn to shift your nonprofit organization's focus and communication tactics from project activities to outcomes. This course is offered in partnership with the Center for What Works.
- Develop client-based targets and milestones for your programs
- Communicate your project's scope and intended results with outcome language
- Address outcomes in proposals to build donor confidence about their investment
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of Target Setting & Result Verification Guidebook (a $15 value)
When & Where
Foundation Center San Francisco
The Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training we connect people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed.