OTA Member Working Meeting
Join us for the OTA Members Working Meeting. Guests may attend upon Board review and signed acceptance of the OTA NDA . This is a working meeting to review key issues, challenges and to share best practices. Includes breakfast and lunch.
OTA Overview- Recap of key initiatives and progress report, membership update and committee structure.
2011 Online Trust Forum – Working agenda and member input into sessions.
- OTA Academy Training including curriculum development focusing on Malvertising, Regulatory Compliance, (CAN SPAM, Canada & EU) and Email Authentication.
- OTA Score Card - Reporting and Progress Report. Discussion on data tracking and proposed new metrics across all initiatives, tracking progress and recognizing "North Stars".
- Email Authentication Committee - Adoption status, findings and training recap. Discussion on the importance of implementing SPF AND DKIM on both inbound and outbound. Update on DHS taskforce and upcoming white paper.
- Emerging Threats - Malvertising - Progress report, trend analysis and metrics update.
- Security by Design Update and Review; impact to the email and interactive marketing ecosystem including best practices and incident response planning.
- Open Dialog - Setting Priorities
Registration fee includes breaks and lunch. Questions please email email@example.com.
* Member registration fees are non-refundable, but may be transferred at no-cost to other members of your organization if requested by June 8, 2010.
When & Where
The Online Trust Alliance (OTA)
OTA's mission is to enhance online trust, while promoting innovation and the vitality of the internet. Founded in 2005, OTA’s goal is to help educate businesses and policy makers, developing best practices to enhance the protection of users' security and privacy. OTA supports collaborative public-private partnerships, benchmark reporting, meaningful self-regulation and data stewardship. https://otalliance.org