It's time again for another OSIFT Monthly Meeting on May 14th, 2013 at Widmer Brothers Brewing Company in Portland, OR. This meeting is unique because we are combining forces with the Research Chefs Association (RCA) to bring you a speaker who will present on the local craft distilling movement!
The Oregon Section will also present awards to this year's outstanding volunteers!
Mark Csanky. owner and distiller at Martin Ryan Distilling Company will be at the event to speak about his work in the local scene! He'll be on site with samples of his work as well as present a signature cocktail for sampling! This is a rare opportunity and we are grateful Widmer Brothers for allowing us to provide such a treat! You don't want to miss it!
The menu is a buffet with the following items:
- Mixed green salad & choice of dressing
- Widmer Sisters potato salad
- Seared salmon with mustard cream sauce
- Chicken schnitzel with grilled lemon beurre blanc
- Pasta with sauteed mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes and parmasean cream sauce (vegetarian)
- White cheddar mashed potatoes
- Seasonal vegetables
- Four berry cobbler
Please consider joining us for our next meeting on May 14, 2013 at 5:30pm. The registration deadline is May 9, 2013 at 12pm (noon), so sign up today!!!
I hope to see you there!
OSIFT Chair, 2012-2013