HEALTHCARE SPECIFIC OSHA & INFECTION CONTROL CONFERENCE
IN RENO, NEVADA!!!
Tracy Wale, RN, CHSP
*****OSHA & INFECTION CONTROL 2013 UPDATE*****
This course is recommended for Medical and Dental Professionals, Administrators and Support Staff
THIS CONFERENCE IS SPECIFIC TO NEVADA!!!
We offer flexibility:
OSHA for Healthcare: 9am-1pm (4 CE Hours) - $50/person
Lunch: 1pm-2pm (free lunch with combo conference)
Infection Control for Healthcare: 2pm-4pm 2 CE Hours - $35/person
ATTEND BOTH FOR $75!!!! (6 CE Hours)
A NEVADA COMPANY COVERING
NEVADA SPECIFIC AND HEALTHCARE SPECIFIC INFECTION CONTROL AND OSHA
Maintaining a safe workplace in healthcare is more than just a good idea -
It's the LAW!
TAKE OSHA COMPLIANCE OFF YOUR "TO DO LIST"!!!
OSHA for Healthcare : 9am - 1pm
- Discuss the latest in OSHA requirements and how they impact different offices and specialties.
- Learn the #1 reason OSHA inspects healthcare offices
- Find out if your healthcare office would pass an OSHA inspection TODAY
- Discuss written program requirements for healthcare
- Dicuss documentation requirements for healthcare
- Review and discuss HEALTHCARE SPECIFIC OSHA violations observed locally in NEVADA
- Review poster requirements
- Review workplace violence as it applies to healthcare
- Explain HAZCOM requirements
- Describe I2P2 requirements in Nevada
- Discuss Bloodborne Pathogens and your Exposure Control Plan
- Review Hand Hygiene
- Discuss Evaluation requirements
- and much more...
LUNCH BREAK - 1pm -2pm (LUNCH SERVED IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM)
INFECTION CONTROL for Healthcare (2pm -4pm):
- Discuss Management of Sterilization Protocols and Infection Control Practices
- Identify pitfalls and hazards commonly associated with incorrect sterilization practices
- Identify 3 benchmarks of safe injection practices
- Identification of single use items commonly reprocessed
8 am - 9am: Check-in and Continental Breakfast
9 am - 1pm: OSHA Conference
1pm - 2pm: Lunch (paid for with Combo)
2pm - 4pm: Infection Control Conference
CME Accreditation and Designation
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the University of Nevada School of Medicine and Compliance Alliance LLC. The University of Nevada School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
The University of Nevada School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
When & Where
Compliance Alliance LLC
Compliance Alliance is exclusively committed to ensuring healthcare providers achieve OSHA and Infection Control compliance while increasing productivity, morale, and safety awareness.