This Orientation meeting is MANDATORY to attend the first shoot (ARCHERY ONLY) held on Saturday 10/26/2013 - site of shoot to be determined.
Children must be an active registered/paid member of
Osceola County 4-H
to participate in this program.
4-H Shooting Sports - Archery and Air Rifle
(this program is volunteer operated and dates are
subject to change - please keep your email and phone
up to date with our office in case of changes.)
Contact : 321-697-3000
· Learn the fundamentals of marksmanship, safety and shooting form.
· Meet other youth interested in archery, air rifle and gun safety.
· Learn about competitions held locally.
· Open to 4-H members ages 8-18 enrolled in an Osceola County 4-H club. Call 321-697-3000 to find out how to join.
· 4-Hers enrolled in 4-H Shooting Sports projects must attend one of these safety workshops.
· Parents and interested adults are encouraged to attend.
Tech nights are Held at:
Extension Services Office
Shooting events location to be determined.
Bring chairs, water, and sunscreen. There is no water available at the site. Equipment is not required at this time.
Youth can participate in both activities or only one each day, but must pre-register. If you plan to attend both, you may want to bring a picnic lunch and water as there is not water available.
Additional programs will be scheduled based on interest.
Certified 4-H Shooting Sports instructors are certified by the National 4-H Shooting Sports Program.
For more information contact:
Eleanor C. Foerste
Faculty- Natural Resources
UF/IFAS Osceola County Extension
1921 Kissimmee Valley Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34744