The East Village has the greatest diversity of cultures concentrated in one area in all of New York City. Ethnic groups residing in the area include Japanese, Indian, Jewish, and Ukrainian. Within walking distance, you can have the best ethnic foods and drinks of the City, experience the tastes of the world, and discover the history, culture, and development of a historic neighborhood.
Your food and drinks tasting journey includes delicious tastings of the following:
- Beers: Served from the oldest bar in NYC. The only bar that can claim Abraham Lincoln had been there before
- Authentic Belgian Fries: Made fresh per order, served with too many tasty sauces at the best fries place in NYC
- Asian Fusion Streamed Bun: Soft and spongy, a trendy appretizer in NYC; choices including pork belly, BBQ spare ribs, crusty sesame tofu, and many more
- Middle Eastern Falafel: Crispy and savory snack from the original gourmet falafel shop in the city
- Chocolate Cookie Eclair: Made fresh per order, named the best chocolate eclair by the New York Times
- Italian Cannoli: Creamy and crunchy from the best and one of the oldest Italian bakery restaurants in the city, established since 1894!
- Italian Coffee Drink/Hot Chocolate/Tea
- A Surprise Tasting: To trigger your curiousity!
If you enjoy diversity and exploring new flavor or texture of food, this is the tour for you. Join us today! All tastings are included in your ticket price of $75! Small and personal group size! At least one seated place!
You should be full by the end of the tour! We don't recommend a lunch plan right after the tour!
Go to http://foodtoursofny.com for more information.
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours's Terms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.
|Duration:||Around 3 hours +/- 15 mins
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Some are taste on the go and some are seated. There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
||12 persons per tour.|
|Gratuity:||It is standard to give a 15% tip in New York City especially if you enjoyed the tour.|