San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In keeping with our history of supporting those who serve our country
Welcomes Veterans to join us at our
Leadership and Get Connected Event for Veterans
- Meet Oracle leaders and learn about employment opportunities and the Oracle veterans program.
- Get connected with our Oracle veteran partners and resource organizations!
- Join the panel discussion on transitioning from military to corporate life, hear what hiring managers are looking for now!
- Meet Oracle reps at the reception. Enjoy light snacks and refreshments!
- Admission & Parking are Free!
Enjoy a special screening of the award-winning documentary
An unforgettable story of 11 wounded warriors and 1 Gold Star Mom who climb Mt Lobuche in the Himalayas
Meet Oracle Senior Producer & High Ground cinematographer
John Von Seeburg
and SSgt Cody Miranda, USMC, Retired
Thursday, November 21, 2013
2:30 - 6:30 PM, at the Oracle Campus in Reston, VA
Doors open at 2:30
Introduction, panel discussion on hiring, & film at 3:00
Followed by a Film Q&A
Get Connected with Oracle Reps at the Reception! 5:30-6:30
Light snacks and refreshments included
Free. Please make your reservations now!
One ticket per order.
Business attire suggested, or if you're active duty, a uniform is fine
We look forward to seeing you on November 21!
This event is closed to the media.
When & Where
After 30 years, Oracle remains the gold standard for database technology and applications in enterprises throughout the world: The Company is the world's leading supplier of software for information management, and the world's second largest independent software company. Oracle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.