OpenHub Launch Event (#OpenHubLaunch)
Thursday, June 6, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
On June 6th, join us to celebrate the official launch of OpenHub, an organization formed to welcome, inform, connect, and serve our beloved Greater Boston community and beyond.
This event is open to all members as well as those who wish to learn more about OpenHub and the many benefits that come with joining, including opportunities to connect great people, attend purposeful events and participate in impactful projects.
We will celebrate with drinks and apps in the offices of Sherin & Lodgen, with spectacular views of downtown Boston from the 30th Floor of 101 Federal.
Where: Sherin & Lodgen
When: June 6th 2013: 6-8pm
Cost: $25; Free for charter members (contact us if you did not receive the promo code)
Drinks & apps will be served
Special thanks to our platinum event sponsor:
Questions, please contact
Patty Katsaros at 617-833-1808
Chad O’Connor at 617-571-5262
Bill Ghormley at 617-610-1925
When & Where
OpenHub was founded to serve as a resource in developing economic growth and cultural prosperity of Greater Boston, Massachusetts, and New England.
OpenHub members set out to- Welcome, Inform, Connect, Serve, & Have Fun!
1) Welcome those interested in putting down roots in or strengthening ties with Greater Boston, Massachusetts, and New England.
2) Inform the community of opportunities, resources, our endeavors and those of our partners.
3) Connect with and across entrepreneur, business, financial, nonprofit, academic, cultural, government, and international networks.
4) Serve through altruistic endeavors to Create Value for Our Community, Our Organization, and Ourselves.
5) Have fun while we get stuff done!
For more info: http://theopenhub.net/