Open The Taps Fundraiser at Southern Star
Sunday, February 12, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (CST)
Open The Taps is pleased to present our first fundraiser in 2012!
Southern Star is generously hosting us at the brewery in Conroe on Sunday, February 12, 2012 from 2-5 PM! We are raising money to help further our mission to bring change to Texas craft beer laws in the 2013 legislative session.
There are only 100 tickets available: tickets are $30 each or 2 tickets for $50 (when purchased together)
With your entrance ticket you will receive:
- A brewery tour & tasting.
- Food from Coreanos Texas Food Truck, a new food truck in Houston!
- Local band, Folk Family Revival, will be playing during the event!
- 1 raffle ticket to put towards any of the great goodies we have in the raffle.
- The chance to bid on special items from local breweries and businesses.
Extra raffle tickets will be for sale at the event- 3 for $5, or $2 for a single ticket.
Our Fundraiser Sponsors:
Please email us if you have any questions or comments!
When & Where
Open The Taps
Open The Taps is a grassroots, non-profit, consumer advocacy group representing craft beer enthusiasts in Texas. We were founded on the principles of a consumer advocacy organization but with a clear focus on working within the legislative process in Texas to help to loosen the restrictions that are stifling the growth of the burgeoning national craft beer movement in Texas, ultimately limiting consumer choice.