Cooplexity Institute: the leader in collaboration
Experience the advantage of full collaboration
Imagine what performance gains you could achieve if your teams collaborated constructively toward the attainment of shared objectives. What resources could be saved and be better deployed on other projects? How many new opportunities could be discovered and realized? How many more risks can be anticipated when people share their knowledge and analysis capacity? How improved would be the contribution by your talent-pools?
Talented people work best in a team environment where enthusiasm and team spirit are high, where ideas and information are shared, and where team members work together to accomplish common goals. Let us show you how to get the most from your people’s talent in one of our international open programs for High Performance Teams:
- Between 9th-10th July 2012 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Between 20th-21st August 2012 in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Between 14th-15th January 2013 in London, UK.
- Between 11th-12th March 2013 in New York, US.
The High Performance Teams program is based on the Cooplexity model of collaboration (cooperation in complexity) and intends to create a framework of knowledge within which you might better manage uncertainty and change.
An experiential learning course conducted by a behavioural simulation and followed by 8 weeks of distance learning activities that will concentrate on developing tasks with a deeper level of analysis and application.
The key benefits for participating are:
- Acquiring of a knowledge framework that will improve the analysis perspective and abilities to identify solutions in complex businesses. Better understanding of the situations, diagnosis skills and capacity of discrimination.
- Understanding of a very robust model to foster collaboration, create a teamwork environment and stimulate people’s talent.
- Positive thinking, better attitude and increase of commitment.
- Gaining consciousness of being a team, comprehension of the interdependences and focus on the common goal.
- Boosting entrepreneurship spirit encouraging proactivity to relations and proactivity to results.
- Learning how the right company politic creates the proper environment that catalyzes changes and let emerge talent.
Do not miss the opportunity to know how to get the most from your people’s talent applying the 8 Cs that explains collaboration.
All the best
President & CEO
PS: Could I get certified? Yes, we are looking for great individuals who with their unique knowledge are seeking to operate in an international network. You will have to register for the Partners’ Certification program (2 subsequent and additional days). Ask for extra information.
When & Where
The Cooplexity Institute is an Oxford-based organization that focuses on the promotion and dissemination of expertise about the Cooplexity model - a collaborative model for managing interrelationships and interdependencies in complex, strategically uncertain and ambiguous environments.
The Institute offers high-end learning and development programs with related consultancy services. It is composed of a global network of faculty and research experts who mobilize senior management talent by leveraging the synergies and benefits of collaboration and collective intelligence.