Open Mobile Strategy Session - November
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
I invite you to attend the Heartland Mobile Foundation's next Open Strategy Session. We had a HUGE 2014 with the full launch of the Brands+Startups Challenge, the first delivery of our Heartland Mobile Certification program, the execution of the first Mobile University Week and the first partnership with a non-profit, the Boy Scouts of America.
We are now ready to make 2015 a Bigger year Mobile for Chicago!
In 2015 we have even bigger goals:
- Mobile University™ Week. Conduct this TWICE next year. Once in the spring and once in the fall.
- Brands+Startups™ Challenge. Build out a bigger, better program for the "Finishing School of Startups."
- Heartland Mobile Certification. Deliver 0.5 day, 1 day and 2 day versions of our certification.
- HMC Action. Launch pro-bono mobile campaigns for our2015 partner, The Anti-Defamation League.
As always, we need your passion and participation to make it happen. You will learn a lot, make connections and be part of something more fulfilling than just a trade organization. After all, we are the biggest, baddest group of mobile influencers in Middle America and we are on a mission to change the industry. Come join us - we promise you'll leave on a mobile high!
- Hugh Park Jedwill, President & Executive Director, HMF
|6:15pm||HMC Mission/Vision Quiz|
|6:20pm||New People, Big Wins, Next30|
|6:30pm||HMC 2014 Plans & Business Team Updates|
|7:00pm||Join/Meet Teams with Breakouts (Mobile University, Brands+Startups, Higher Education, Marketing, HMC Action, HMC ExpHall)|
|8:00pm||Meeting Close; Networking at Gilt Bar|
When & Where
Heartland Mobile Foundation
The Heartland Mobile Foudation is a Chicago-based non-profit organization whose mission is to build economic development in the Heartland of America by educating the future marketing leaders. The HMF aims to be a safe forum for marketers, product managers, agencies and startups to learn how to use this new marketing channel to grow their businesses and enrich their brands. For more information, please visit http://heartlandmobile.org