San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
I invite you to attend the Heartland Mobile Foundation's next Open Strategy Session. We had a HUGE 2014 with the full launch of the Brands+Startups Challenge, the first delivery of our Heartland Mobile Certification program, the execution of the first Mobile University Week and the first partnership with a non-profit, the Boy Scouts of America.
We are now ready to make 2015 a Bigger year Mobile for Chicago!
In 2015 we have even bigger goals:
- Mobile University™ Week. Conduct this TWICE next year. Once in the spring and once in the fall.
- Brands+Startups™ Challenge. Build out a bigger, better program for the "Finishing School of Startups."
- Heartland Mobile Certification. Deliver 0.5 day, 1 day and 2 day versions of our certification.
- HMC Action. Launch pro-bono mobile campaigns for our2015 partner, The Anti-Defamation League.
As always, we need your passion and participation to make it happen. You will learn a lot, make connections and be part of something more fulfilling than just a trade organization. After all, we are the biggest, baddest group of mobile influencers in Middle America and we are on a mission to change the industry. Come join us - we promise you'll leave on a mobile high!
- Hugh Park Jedwill, President & Executive Director, HMF
|6:15pm||HMC Mission/Vision Quiz|
|6:20pm||New People, Big Wins, Next30|
|6:30pm||HMC 2014 Plans & Business Team Updates|
|7:00pm||Join/Meet Teams with Breakouts (Mobile University, Brands+Startups, Higher Education, Marketing, HMC Action, HMC ExpHall)|
|8:00pm||Meeting Close; Networking at Gilt Bar|
When & Where
Heartland Mobile Foundation
The Heartland Mobile Foundation™ is a Chicago-based non-profit organization whose mission is to foster economic development in the Heartland of America to build the future mobile marketers. Heartland Mobile is dedicated to support the growth of the market of all things mobile with best-in-class mobile marketing educational programs and by promoting mobile best practices. Through its partnership with brands in its main initiatives–Mobile University™ Week, the Brands+Startups™ Marketing Challenge, HMCertification, HMAction–Heartland Mobile serves to grow and guide the industry.