San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Partner activity to hone your learning goals modeled off of Stanford D School's Research as Design Workshop, along with a group activity where you will receive feedback, networking connections, and suggestions for organizing and creating your curriculum.
If you're questioning if this workshop and/or program would be for you, consider the following questions:
Is there something you've been wanting to study but haven't been able to build structure around?
Do you consider yourself a life-long learner?
Is this not quite the right time to go back to traditional school?
Is traditional education not meeting your needs?
Do you have time and money restrictions holding you back from returning to school?
Do you like directing your own learning?
Are you seeking a community of people who can help support your learning goals?
When & Where
Impact Hub San Francisco
Impact Hub Bay Area is part of a global community taking collaborative action for a better world. The Impact Hub is an inspiring space, meaningful content and a vibrant global community of people.
We share the following values:
· Placemaking: We value the place around us.
· Collaborative Effort: Our community values creative cooperation and collaboration.
· Ethic of Respect: Impact Hub is a respectful place. It is safe for diversity, ideas, inspiration, and creativity.
· Building a Better World: Our community honors hopes, dreams, and values.
· Radical Inclusion: All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Join the Impact Hub Community today and receive discounts on events, classes and professional development opportunities.
Phone Berkeley: 510-649-7700
Phone San Francisco: 415-624-5881