STS, LLC is seeking Utility Line Locators for the Atlanta Metro Area
We are hosting an open house where you can learn more about our career opportunity and take the first step towards employment. Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements before attending this event. You may come in business casual attire and you do not need to bring your resume or other documents with you at this time.
- You must have the minimum of a GED or a High School Diploma
- You have not taken the PULSE test within the last 60 days and have interviewed within the past year.
- You must have a current/valid state issued drivers license. No suspended licenses are acceptable.
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check (felonies and misdemeanor convictions will be reviewed within the past seven years of the conviction date).
- You must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout your employment.
- You must be willing and able to enter a confined space such as a manhole.
- You must be able to work weekends with little to no notice and must be willing to work on call with notice.
- You must have an acceptable driving record with NO DUI convictions within the past five years.
- You cannot have any pending or active misdemeanor or felony cases.
- You must have some basic familiarity with a computer.
- You must be able to read and understand English.
The starting pay for this position is $12.00/hr.
STOP looking for a job…FIND A CAREER!
For over three decades, STS has been locating underground utility lines and offering value-added services to major utility and telecommunication companies across the United States. Over this time, we’ve been named an industry leader, nationally recognized for our prompt, accurate, and high-quality locating services. Our responsibility is not merely to meet, but to exceed our customer’s expectations for quality, professionalism, and value.
STS has a strong reputation for quality underground utility damage prevention. A big part of our success can be credited to the quality people we work so diligently to hire, train and support. STS strives to be an employer of choice by creating an environment where teamwork and individual accomplishments are recognized and rewarded.
STS OFFERS ITS WORKFORCE THE PLATFORM TO SUCCEED
Day in and day out, STS offers its workforce with the platform to succeed. We empower and trust our employees, and allow them flexibility in their professional responsibilities. We believe in outfitting each technician with the right tools to do the job right. Upon hire, all STS employees are provided with:
- Ruggedized military-grade laptop, used in and outside of the vehicle
- Mobile phone and related communication devices
- Access to state of the art technology and software
- State of the art equipment, including Vivax, Metrotech, RadioDetection, and GPR units
STS NOT ONLY OFFERS YOU A JOB, BUT A CHANCE TO BUILD A CAREER
STS not only offers you a job, but a foundation for a lifelong career. Our constant attention to state-of-the art technology, ongoing internal training, and professional certification makes STS the ideal place to develop and grow your career in the locating industry.
At STS our priority is to promote from within, meaning, our locators will one day be those supervising, managing, and directing our workforce in years to come. STS is fully committed to your success and growth by offering paid industry-standard training and access to online material and guides in a learning environment focused on your continued enhancement and professional development.
STS OFFERS BENEFITS THAT TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEEDS & REWARDS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS
Incentive-Pay Rewards Program
In addition to paying competitive wages, STS offers a unique Reward Program to each qualifying productive technician and supervisor, which gives them the opportunity to earn income beyond their annual salary. Through this Reward Program, technicians can receive additional earnings, based on facilities marked and tickets completed. Approximately half of our workforce is given these rewards each week, translating to an average of an additional $600 per month, per employee.
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Affordable access to high quality plans, customized per employee)
- 401(K) (matching contributions made each week)
- Life Insurance (company-paid and supplemental available)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacations/Holiday
- On-Call compensation
STS is a leading provider of Utility Engineering and Damage Prevention Services. Our commitment to training and technology enables our nearly 600 employees to provide the highest quality of services to our customers. STS enjoys an industry reputation that is second to none.
The STS senior management are industry leaders dedicated to delivering quality service at best value to every customer, while creating an empowered and customer centered workforce.
Our commitment to using cutting edge technology gives us the ability to surpass our competition in on-time performance, service, and quality.
For more information regarding our company, please visit www.stsus.net