San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The San Francisco Public Utilities Commission is proud to announce the completion of the Civic Center Sustainable Utilities District Plan! Please join us at our Open House to discuss the final plan and next steps. The SFPUC's objectives of this plan are as follows:
- Reduce water use and increase water efficiency
- Manage stormwater using green infrastructure
- Reduce energy use and generate renewable energy
- Transform the neighborhood into a vibrant, active, safe area for the public to enjoy
- Incorporate community gathering spaces while honoring the historic context of a National Resource Historic District
- Educate the public about sustainability
- Create public assets for future generations
IMPORTANT: Your RSVP is required to attend this meeting.
A full PDF version of the final Sustainable Utiltiies District Plan can be found at our website, http://www.sfwater.org/index.aspx?page=739
We look forward to seeing you!