Open Enrollment Session #2: Health Insurance Program [Webinar]
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2014 Open Enrollment Session #2: Health Insurance Program [Webinar]
Presentedy by Amanda Flanagan, Group Employee Benefits Coordinator; Eric Laughlin of Council Services Plus; Jennifer Paige from CDPHP and Rosella Farris from MVP
We are pleased to announce that this year's NYCON Open Enrollment Meeting will be split into two sessions for your convenience.
- November 12th from 10:30am to 12:00pm: Ancillary Products - Dental, Life, FSA & Vision
- November 13th from 10:30am to 12:00pm: Health Insurance Program Open Enrollment
It not only means you get to stay at your desk, call a toll free number, click on a link and join us in a meeting on the internet, but also means that you will be getting your Open Enrollment materials online as well.
All applications, change forms, etc. will be found online here as they become available.
This webinar is geared to those of you interested in offering (or continuing to offer) the NYCON Health Insurance Programs through CDPHP or (new this year!) MVP.
You will learn:
- 2014 plan offerings & updates for our Health Insurance Programs
- Costs for 2014 premiums and NYCON Administration
- Coverage enhancement and features for NYCON participants
- Rules and restrictions for usage -
- Benefits of working with NYCON Administration
We look forward to seeing you online on November 12th & 13th!
*Please note: there is a separate registration for November 13th. PLEASE CLICK HERE.
When & Where
New York Council of Nonprofits, Inc. (NYCON)
Founded in 1927, NYCON is a 501(C)(3) membership-based, mission-driven, statewide association of diverse charitable nonprofit organizations. With over 2,800 members, we work to build the capacity of nonprofits and communities to enhance the quality of life through responsive, cost-effective service. Our mission-based activities are enhanced by two subsidiary corporations: Innovative Charitable Initiatives, Inc., and Council Services Plus.