Open Enrollment Session #1: Dental, Vision, Life & FSA [Webinar]
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2014 Open Enrollment Session #1: Dental, Vision, Life & FSA [Webinar]
Presentedy by Amanda Flanagan, Group Employee Benefits Coordinator, Candace Ellis-Shumpis, FSA Coordinator at NYCON; Mary Allen of Humana Vision and Eric Laughlin of Council Services Plus
We are pleased to announce that this year's NYCON Open Enrollment Meeting will be split into two sessions for your convenience.
- November 12th from 10:30am to 12:00pm: Ancillary Products - Dental, Life, FSA & Vision
- November 13th from 10:30am to 12:00pm: Health Insurance Program Open Enrollment
It not only means you get to stay at your desk, call a toll free number, click on a link and join us in a meeting on the internet, but also means that you will be getting your Open Enrollment materials online as well.
All applications, change forms, etc. will be found online here as they become available.
This webinar is geared to those of you interested in offering (or continuing to offer) the NYCON Dental, Life, FSA & Vision programs.
You will learn:
- 2014 plan offerings & updates for our Dental, Life, Vision and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Costs for 2014 premiums and NYCON Administration
- Coverage enhancement and features for NYCON participants
- Rules and restrictions for usage - with an update on rule changes for FSA
- Benefits of working with NYCON Administration
We look forward to seeing you online on November 12th & 13th!
*Please note: there is a separate registration for November 13th. PLEASE CLICK HERE.
When & Where
New York Council of Nonprofits, Inc. (NYCON)
Founded in 1927, NYCON is a 501(C)(3) membership-based, mission-driven, statewide association of diverse charitable nonprofit organizations. With over 3,000 members, we work to build the capacity of nonprofits and communities to enhance the quality of life through responsive, cost-effective service. Our mission-based activities are enhanced by three subsidiary corporations: Governance Matters, Inc., Innovative Charitable Initiatives, Inc., and Council Services Plus.