Objectives of the evening together:
- To provide you with an understanding of the coaching profession
- To provide you with an understanding of the ways to achieve a professional coaching qualification
- To introduce you to the 7 Step Coaching Model assist you to become more focused and achieve your goals
AND FINALLY TO HAVE FUN!
The Advanced Diploma in Personal & Executive Coaching is unmatched in Greece or Europe for its depth and breadth of content and quality. You can be assured when you sign up for our Advanced Diploma that you are fully supported by a team of professionals who will provide you with a learning experience of the highest standard.
This programme is recognized by the:
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) (one of the few programmes in Europe to have gained the EMCC Prestigious Quality Assurance Award EQA at Practitioner level)
- International Coach Federation (ICF) (as ACSTH program of 140 hours towards a portfolio application for an ACC credential)
- International Institute of Coaching (IIC)
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
This course consists of 6 modules and will be delivered through 6 workshops of a duration of 2 days each and run once a month.
A unique element of this program is that you can also study online with Kingstown College’s e-learning site which provides you with 24/7 access with full support of multimedia material, knowledge reviews and more.
This feature of this programme which is offered by no other college in Europe means that all students studying in the classroom will be provided with access to all e-learning materials.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is appropriate for:
• Managers/ Directors and leaders who are, or want to be significantly involved in organizational coaching and mentoring.
• Individuals wishing to take the first steps into independent coaching practice.
• Executives who provide in‐house coaching in their organization.
Contents of the programme
Module 1 The Essential Spirit of Coaching
Innovative Coaching Tools
Powerful Questioning Techniques
Appreciative Enquiry & Feedforward
Module 2: The Art and Science of Coaching
101 focus areas
Mind power and self awareness
Module 3 Coaching Competencies
NLP Process for change
Three Step Coaching Technique
Module 4 Organizational Focus
Executive Coaching Toolkit
Organizational Analysis Tool
Module 5 Cognitive Behavioral Perspective
Cognitive Behavioral Coaching
Automatic Negative Thoughts
Rational decision making
Assessment and development planning process
Module 6 Systems, strategies and approaches
Career management tool
80% attendance is compulsory in order to achieve your Diploma, however we would urge you to commit to 100% attendance due to the nature of this unique programme.
You will coach a Peer for four coaching Sessions
You will in turn be coached by a Peer for four coaching Sessions
You will coach outside the workshop on a pro bono basis and keep a record of these sessions (four sessions). Your client will be expected to provide you with a Testimonial for this coaching.
You will complete an assignment of 3,000 words linked to the theory of coaching and one book review for each module (6 in total) all of which you will present to the external evaluator for assessment.
You will be expected to keep a reflective journal for the duration of the Course.
Finally, remember, that in order to become a good coach we must first look to ourselves. We invite you to bring an open mind to this positive process.
Be ready to embrace new concepts and hopefully some new insights into who you are and most importantly enjoy the journey!
If you have any questions relating to this programme please contact:
or phone to Angelos Derlopas:
+30 6973 55 1111
Early bird discount is 20% (1.950 €)
Early bird discount is valid until 30/10/2012.
30 March 2013
31 March 2013
27 April 2013
28 April 2013
25 May 2013
26 May 2013
15 June 2013
16 June 2013
21 September 2013
22 September 2013
19 October 2013
20 October 2013
- Submission of a short CV (1 or 2 pages).
- Submission of a paragraph stating experience and/or aspirations in coaching.
- Interview with Course Director.
Contact Positivity Coaching/ Angelos Derlopas:
Tel. +30 210 651 5376