San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome! OCP will host a series of engineering workshops in 2013 to build on the community.
The goals of the engineering workshops are:
- Increased community participation and stickiness.
- Increase the OCP technology portfolio; depth and breadth of specifications and charters.
- Drive the product-ionization of OCP's specifications. A good example here is the Intel's interconnect technology that enables Sipho.
- Solidify specification versioning pipeline, release process, naming conventions.
- Take into account/understand the suppliers needs and OCP partners needs; AMDs Roadrunner and the associated release and deployment is a good example here.
- Implementation of OCP's legal framework (CLA's, OWFa's).
- Building out/addressing technologies for new sectors.
9a-12p Welcome/General Session
Venue: Edinburgh International Conference Centre: The Exchange, 150 Morrison St, Edinburgh EH3 8EE, United Kingdom