OnMobile 2013 - AlwaysOn's Annual Powerfest in Mobile on October 10th at the historic Fox Theatre in the heart of Silicon Valley.
During this exclusive affair, over 200 top private company CEOs, venture investors, big company players, research analysts, and key members of the press participate in live debates on the top trends and most lucrative entrepreneurial opportunities.
Here's a list of Top Trends and Topics the Power Players and CEOs will be debating at OnMobile 2013:
- Get Ready—Here Comes the Wearables Boom
- The Best Venture Capital Bets in Mobile
- Closing the $20 Billion Mobile Advertising Gap
- Opportunities In Searching, Sharing & Tagging
- Hits (And Misses) in Mobile Commerce
- The Emerging Models in Music, Video & Games
- Challenges and Opportunities in The Mobile Enterprise
- Boosting Business with Strategic Partners
- See the full OnMobile program here.
AlwaysOn events have featured dozens of break-out mobile companies including Twitter, Flipboard, Square, Google Glass, Foursquare, HotelTonight, Uber, and Spotify.
Event Hashtag: #OnMobile13
When & Where
AlwaysOn is the leading business media brand connecting and informing the entrepreneurial community in the Global Silicon Valley. Founded by Red Herring founding editor, Tony Perkins in 2003, AlwaysOn’s mission is to continue to lead the industry by empowering its readers, event participants, sponsors, bloggers, and advertisers like no other media brand.