ONLINE ONLY - E.O. Wilson Global Town Hall
Thursday, December 13, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EST)
- Edward O. Wilson; world-renowned Harvard biologist, mentor of generations of scientists, champion of environmental conservation, and
- YOU; students, educators, scientists, conservationists, photographers, storytellers, and engaged inhabitants of planet earth
- In conversation with and responding to your questions, E.O. Wilson will discuss his advice to those who are engaged in and will inherit the urgent mission to protect, maintain, and restore the biodiversity of our planet.
- E.O. Wilson will draw from a lifetime of research, exploration, environmental advocacy, and writing to inspire to engage high school students regarding the importance of biodiversity and environmental conservation. Against a backdrop of images from the Gorongosa Restoration Project in Mozambique and coinciding with the launch of the museum’s permanent exhibit of the digital high school biology textbook, E.O. Wilson’s Life on Earth, this live event will offer a unique opportunity to interact with one of the greatest scientists of our time.
- Livestreaming into your classroom anywhere around the world through www.livestream.com/naturalsciences
- Join the conversation and send your questions to E.O. Wilson during the month of November at email@example.com and on our Facebook event page.
- Join E.O. Wilson for the live event, Thursday, December 13, 1:00 pm Eastern, 11:00 am Pacific.
- Use the Twitter hashtag #EOWilson before, during, and after the live event.
- Continue the conversation after December 13 on our Facebook page.
For more information, or to join our mailing list, please visit: