"And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~ Anaïs Nin
for women only
Awaken the goddess within. Empower and discover your highest self.
How to find YOUR truth and reveal the perfection you already are.
...cause it's time, and you're ready.
- Ancient spiritual technologies offered for the modern woman in an urban format
- Heal relationships, resolve past karma that could be holding you back from an effortless experience of life
- Accelerate a quantum climb in your individual consciousness within a gorgeous community
- Be initiated as a Oneness Blessing/deeksha giver to spread the love to others
- Light on the "woo," deep on the mystic.
We’re aiming for enlightenment, ladies. Find out why you want it, and why you’re going to get it.
This magic day includes sacred meditations, rituals and learning, to deepen an experience with yourself in a fun and practical way. Teachings for both absolute beginners and advanced practitioners.
Redefine being a good girl: "People's minds have such an angelic, perverted view of purity. Purity simply is doing without thinking." -fully awakened Oneness teacher, Stuart Mooney, Jr.
quote from a current manhattan blessing giver in the last week:
"OMG- I'm so full of love I'm about to ignite all over the subway like 4th of July fireworks!!!! This is so spectacular!!"
Why Oneness Blessing?
- Awakens Intelligence
- Opens the doors of consciousness
- Enhances memory retention
- Increases ability to learn
- Takes you into alpha
- Creates better hemispheric synchronization
- Brings love to relationships
- Heals hurts
- Increases listening
- Helps experience the other
- Awakens compassion
- Instills affection
- Infuses vitality
- Heals the body by healing the mind
- Improves metabolic activity
- Relaxes the body
- Helps build love and appreciation for the body
- Invokes auspicious energies
- Creates a prosperity consciousness
- Removes blocks that hinder success
- Makes possible a mental frame for abundance
Facilitated by Oneness Trainer + hippie in high heels, Margaret Nichols
bio: Margaret Nichols is here to spread the love. A writer and consciousness cheerleader in Manhattan, she is a recognized leader in the Oneness Movement, and has been involved since 2006, teaching in New York as well as mentoring other trainers nationally. The goal of “Oneness” is to “help set humanity free.” They let Margaret do this with high heels and great hair, so she is very pleased about that.
She’s chairwoman for the New York branch of the annual “Yoga Stops Traffick;” an international event meant to raise awareness and bring an end to the trafficking of women and children in the Indian sex trade.