San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This fall, we’re bringing the On Deck Sports and Technology Conference to the Bay Area. Join us on October 22nd at the SFJAZZ Center in San Francisco for On Deck West, a unique event highlighting the technologies and innovators that are enhancing the sports fan experience.
On Deck West will feature a half-day of programming full of one-on-one conversations with sports technology leaders and interactive product demos from innovative startups and technologists. On Deck West will also feature the judged final of the On Deck Cup series - a nationwide, four-city sports hackathon series that will be held in the run up to On Deck West. We'll cap off the day with a networking cocktail hour in the lobby of our venue, the brand new SFJAZZ Center.
We'll have more info on speakers and schedule as it becomes available at www.ondeckwest.com -- but register today to secure your spot at On Deck West!
Conference Speakers and Moderators include:
- Larry Scott - Commissioner, Pac-12 Conference
- Baron Davis - 2-time NBA All-Star and Technology Investor
- Mike Kerns - SVP, Product - Homepage and Verticals at Yahoo!
- Muthu Alagappan - Data Consultant, Ayasadi
- Christy King - VP Technology, Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Eric Winter - Head of Rivals.com, Yahoo! Sports Radio, and Yahoo! Sports E-Commerce
- Sonny Vu - Founder, Misfit Wearables
- Sam Laird - Technology Journalist, Mashable
- John McGuire - CEO, Active Mind Technology & Game Golf
- Russ D'Souza - Co-Founder, SeatGeek
- Jack Groetzinger - Co-Founder, SeatGeek
On Deck West Presented By
Venue - SFJAZZ Center
201 Franklin St., San Francisco, CA
When & Where
On Deck Sports & Technology Conference
Founded in 2013, the On Deck Sports and Technology Conference is an annual event series designed to shine a spotlight on new technology that is transforming the ways that we follow, enjoy, analyze, and understand sports.
For more information about the On Deck Conference and future events, go to www.ondeckconference.com