OMG! Fitness Concert
Sunday, September 23, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- 8:45am-10:15am Boot camp $35.00 (All Access Pass)
- Must purchase Boot Camp ticket to attend Boot Camp
- Can attend all classes with Boot Camp ticket
- ONLY 400 BOOT CAMP SLOTS AVAILABLE
Boot camp is 90 minutes and is fit for all fitness levels.
First 45 minutes of bootcamp brought to you by lululemon Ambassador Jasmine Anderson and The Rhythm Revolution. Experience the “heartbeat” of this total body weight workout that infuses beat, tempo and movement in a way like none other.
Intermission. 30 minutes
- 10:45am-12:15 Turbo Kick $3O.00 (All inclusive pass) (DOES NOT INCLUDE BOOT CAMP)
- A 90 minute Turbo Session led by 20 of Colorado's most talented instructors! Every move and step have a constant heart beat and energy to the amazing Concert Prouction!
Intermission.. 30 minutes
- 12:45pm-2:15pm Zumba $30.00 (ALL DAY PASS) (DOES NOT INCLUDE BOOT CAMP)
- A 90 minute Zumba Fitness Show sure to blow you away! 20 of Colorado's most talented instructors take stage to rock out Zumba Fitness! Special performances by the children of Zumba! A true family event!
- 10:45am-11:30am Yoga $30.00 (ALL DAY PASS) (DOES NOT INCLUDE BOOT CAMP)
- 1 hour Yoga session to a concert production and experience. Glow in the dark Yoga rave
(3rd Stage) SHOWCASE STAGE-
With much more to be announced! Stay tuned!
(Vendors & Activities)
Sammy T live performance
Dance2Live 3 live performances.
Sattelite Spin/Cycle Classes
Zumba Wii Fitness Challenges
Farmers Market Vendors/Fresh foods
The OMG! Fitness Concert is a special event that allows the participant and fitness enthusiast of any level to explore many different exercise formats in one day, with one epic concert production and show to make it fun and entertaining all day!
Boot Camp, Zumba, Turbo Kick and Yoga all performed with an enormous sound system and concert production!
Some of Colorado's most talented instructors come together and assist in the organization of this ground breaking event!
Last year we drew in almost 2,000 people to experience something that they never have before!
**This year we upping our game with**
The first Ever Glow in the Dark Fitness Concert!
A BIGGER PRODUCTION!
FITNESS SHOWCASES ALL DAY!
EQUIPMENT FOR BOOT CAMP!
MORE VENDORS AND ACTIVITIES!
GREAT GOODIE BAGS!
WITH MORE DETAILS TO COME!!
Our goal isn't to just entertain you. We are here to change lives through fitness.
Maybe this workout experience and the energy you will see and feel will change your life or the life of someone you know!
YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS YEARS OMG! FITNESS CONCERT!
SAVE THE DATE!
When & Where
Alexander Chapman with any questions or concerns.