San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
OK Weightlifting is coming to your gym to help with your Snatch, Clean and Jerk Technique!
Oleg currently works at Austin Community College coaching students in the Olympic lifts and owns OK Weightlifting partnered with Woodward Crossfit in North Austin.
· Oleg puts a very unique twist on learning the lifts. You cannot help but enjoy yourself while getting some expert advice.
· Come learn from a man who lived and breathed Olympic weightlifting for his entire life. He competed in the 1992 Olympics and was the number #1 ranked lifter in the world in 1991, snatching 160 and clean and jerking 200 kilos.
Part 1: Proper snatch explode and jerk
- Find your proper explode from hip
- Find explode from below knee
- Find explode from the floor with weight
- Work on footwork
- Find your feet from jumping position to landing position
Part 2: Clean and jerk, supplementary snatch exercises
- In this series you will learn the clean and jerk along with a variety of supplementary exercises to help your snatch, clean and jerk.
- Ex. Snatch below knee, Split snatch, Sn pause 3 seconds, Snatch pull + snatch, snatch from blocks, Muscle squat snatch, and muscle snatch
Part 3: Soviet Style Workout
- You will be put through a Soviet Style workout and Oleg and Marshall will lift with the group.
- You will be given the chance to put weight on the bar and get critiqued closely!