This is the 1st Shift (Day Shift)
There will be 2 shifts posted for this day
The next shift will arrive approx 4:30pm to 5:00 pm.
You may sign up for both 1st & 2nd shifts.
There will be 4 games played (total) this day
Weekday day shifts may have multiple people per family signed up
Minors can work as cashier only for this event.
Staffing levels may change.
By signing up, you acknowledge you have read and agree with the following:
- Game times listed are subject to change
- Arrival times will vary by game and assigned task
- Arrival times could be four hours prior to game for some positions
- Compensation is hourly based on hours worked & whole series & may be combined with another event the same day
- Must be 16 years of age to work (can work as Cashier or Help Cook)
- To be fair, please sign up only one person per family to work until the event time is near
- RSA fundraising reserves the right to remove anyone from the list as needed or required for staffing levels or fairness
- Valid photo id required at check-in
Changes and cancellations:
- If you need to cancel, you must find your own replacement
- Canceling without providing a replacement:: $25,00 charge (2nd time: loss of fundraising privileges also)
- No show / no call: $25.00 charge and loss of fundraising privileges
- A minor cannot replace an adult worker
- Notify Tyler Walker of any changes
- If staffing levels change, more positions may become available or may be dissolved
- If the event is full, an option for joining the Waitlist will be available
- Sign-up for the Waitlist only of you can commit to work should a position become available
- If you are on the Waitlist and a position becomes available, you will be scheduled, if needed.
- Take clothes for dress code to work or leave them in your car so you are prepared if a position opens up
- Waitlist scheduling will be in order of sign-up date/time while also taking into consideration the position available
- If you are on the Waitlist and decide to work in place of a scheduled worker, please let Tyler Walker know.
- If you do not want to commit to work the event should position(s) open up, do not add yourself to the Waitlist.
- Pants: khaki pants, finger length shorts or capri style - no jeans, no low waistline
- Shirt: provided by Sodexo each night - must be tucked in and worn when in the stand - no exceptions
- For cold weather games, sweatshirts (plain or Clippers) may be worn under Sodexo shirts and aprons
- Hat: Clippers new logo hat only - must be worn facing frontward - must purchase for $5.00
- Apron: provided for cooks by Sodexo each night
- Shoes: skid resistant; tennis shoes work best; no open toe or heel; no canvas shoes; no crocks style shoes
- Sodexo may fine or remove workers fr dress code violations and may also fine the group
Parking and Entering the Stadium:
- There will be traffic - leave ample time for arrival, parking & check-in (must be in booth by scheduled time)
- Drive west on Nationwide Blvd. past the stadium
- Turn right between the railroad bridges and park in the lot
- Tell the attendant you are working for Sodexo - free parking for workers
- Do not leave valuables in your car. Clippers, Sodexo and RSA are not responsible for damage and/or theft
- Staff entrance is at southwest corner of stadium (Nationwide Blvd at Hunting Park Parkway)
- Security person will check your name off the RSA list
- Valid photo id required for everyone, including teens
- Proceed to stand (Sodexo staff can direct you) - Lead needs to report to the office first
During the Event:
- Please treat each customer how you would like to be treated as a customer yourself - and spending your money
- Register workers are to be facing the register (not with backs to registers talking and socializing)
- Happy customers return to our stand and spend more money (we are paid on commission, so keep them happy)
- Wash hands often (wear food service gloves as necessary and required)
- No cell phones or texting inside the booth (if you must take a call, let the booth lead know and leave the stand)
- No eating or drinking in the stand (this is prohibited by the Health Department)
- Breaks will be scheduled and given by the Booth Lead
- One ten minute break per 4 hours scheduled (taken anytime during your work time as approved by the booth lead)
- Maximum of 2 people on break at a time if staffing is above six (if six or less, then one at a time)
- Breaks are for resting, eating, smoking and phone calls
- Be sure to remove your apron anytime you leave the booth
- For your own protection, if possible, do not bring your own cash to the event.
End of event:
- Everyone must participate in cleaning and end of event duties
- Lead will coordinate cleaning and end of event tasks/duties
- Lead is responsible for signing workers in and out on RSA Sign-in form
Day of event issues?: Contact the Booth Lead for the event (ph# on stand assignment email)
Other Questions? - Contact Tyler Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions about OHSAA Baseball Tournament (Day Event) (1st Shift)?
Contact RSA Fundraising