Dear Office of Financial Empowerment Partners and Friends,
This message is to invite you to our 2013 Q1 Quarterly Convening. The convening will take place on Tuesday February 26th, 10am-12pm. We have lots of updates and opportunities for discussion, including:
- Bank on San Francisco: Neighborhood roll out, opportunities, challenges and next steps
- Payday Plus SF: Presentation from City Hall Fellows on expansion of program
- Kindergarten to College: USCM 2013 Private Public Partnership Excellence Award and program updates
- CurrenC SF: Bank at work discussion and program updates
- SF Smart Money Network: USCM 2013 Dollarwise Grant winners and updates on website/directory
If you have not done so already, please send your BoSF data for Q4 2011 data by February 15th to Marco Chavarin at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have sent in data and wish to provide an updated report, please do so. I look forward to seeing you in just three weeks. Thank you for your ongoing support of the program.