The day has arrived.
It's the day you've decided you'll finally speak up in a meeting at work, or the night you're going on a date with that special someone you're newly into; perhaps it's the evening you'll be toasting your big brother at his once-in-a-lifetime wedding.
Today is the day you'll be put on the spot.
And you're ridiculously jittery with nerves.
It "shouldn't" be hard, but it is. After all, all eyeballs will be on you, hanging on your every word, people who are counting on you to change the course of their day or night. You wish you could curl up in a ball right there on the floor.
But it doesn't have to be that way.
Off the Cuff: The Art of Impromptu Speaking is designed to help you succeed at speaking off-the-cuff no matter what situation you find yourself in, whether at work, at home, or at play. During this immersive 3-hour experience with lifestyle coaches Danielle Mund and Danielle Mercurio, you will:
- Learn tips and tricks that the best speakers use to turn anxiety on its head
- Experience speaking unrehearsed and candidly, in a controlled and comfortable environment
- Get both positive support and constructive, tangible feedback from others who are going through the same situations, as well as from the Danielles
- Implement easy strategies to help you perform well under pressure and on the fly
- Become aware of specific things you can do to improve your own impromptu speaking right away, and set yourself apart from the crowd going forward
- Participate in customized games and interactive experiences that will enhance your confidence and on-the-spot decision-making skills, modeled after real life experiences
- Have a boatload of fun!
End the cycle of replaying regretful moments in your head. Instead, start speaking your mind and creating memorable conversations in real life. Own your confidence, talk your way through any situation, and attract more of what you want in life by the simple art of conversation!
Snacks and *fun* beverages will be provided!
Learn more about the Danielles on the right sidebar >>>
When & Where
Danielle Mund and Danielle Mercurio
Lifestyle coaches Danielle Mund and Danielle Mercurio met, strangely enough, through the act of speaking. That's right: although each Danielle had a different show on the Life Coach Radio Network, they managed to link up in person and become fast friends. Just after doing so they joined Toastmasters International together, the leading public speaking club in the world, and were inspired to create a world in which a fresh perspective, fun, and merriment could be married with public speaking. Welcome to that world.