San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
OEC Annual Retreat 2014
* The Historic Geiser Grand Hotel in Baker City, Oregon
* All chapter board meeting Monday morning and Tuesday afternoon
* Learn, have input, and vote on the OEC transition plan, goals, and restructuring.
* Programming for business training with topics related to handling change, fraud, tax credits and wage reimbursement programs, veterans in the workplace, workforce redesign, unemployment insurance, resources for small businesses, workers compensation and preferred worker program, and how to market and grow your local OEC chapter.
* Network with government officials and business people from around the state!
* Banquet level food
* Free optional Tuesday evening Progressive Dinner hosted by Eastern Oregon OEC Chapters. Register separately for this dinner at http://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=12239527757
* Accomodations at the Geiser Grand Hotel at 10% discount if registered by 8-29-14 (limited room availability), overflow room blocks at the Best Western Sunridge and the Super 8 in Baker City.
* Early bird registration fee of $100 by 08-29-14.
* Standard registration fee of $125 after 08-29-14.
* Agenda available at www.oec.org