Join the San Antonio SharePoint User Group (www.SASUG.net) for this month's meeting.
- Welcome Time: 5:30 PM
- User Group: 6:00 PM - 7:30PM
- SharePint: 7:30-8:30PM
Location: Rackspace - Castle I-35 and Walzem
Speaker: Matthew McDermott
Topic: Developing Social Applications with SharePoint 2010
This lecture focuses on the developer interfaces for the Social Computing API and Web services for SharePoint 2010. Social Computing with SharePoint involves creating people aware applications that take advantage of User Profiles, Social Data, and Personalization built into SharePoint. This session will demonstrate development techniques for:
• Using SharePoint 2010 User Profiles
• Working with the SharePoint User Profile and Social Data Web Services
• Taking action on User Profile Changes
• Using Social Data in Custom Applications outside the firewall!
This is a 400 Level or Advanced Session
For more than 45 years, Kforce has been providing professional staffing services based upon our belief that great people equal great results. http://www.kforce.com/
Matthew McDermott is a principal consultant for AbleBlue. A Microsoft SharePoint MVP, Matthew blogs about SharePoint and Microsoft technologies related to collaboration, web content management, Search and Social Computing.
SASUG Sponsoring Companies Rackspace, UGSS and O'Reilly.
Visit www.sasug.net for more information.
When & Where
San Antonio SharePoint User Group
The San Antonio SharePoint User Group (SASUG) was established by local, San Antonio professionals who are excited about Microsoft SharePoint. Our goals are to:
• Build a San Antonio community around SharePoint and related technologies
• Share information and ideas on SharePoint
• Allow for members and companies to share innovative programs and solutions based on and related to SharePoint.