OCTA 2014 Business Expo
Thursday, October 23, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
The 2014 OCTA Business Expo is unlike any other event in the region and this year we are striving to make it bigger and better. More than 500 business owners are expected to attend this event to network and discover how to effectively work with OCTA, private firms and other public agencies.
The expo will deliver added value through an extended program featuring breakout sessions, roundtable discussions with industry leaders and decisions-makers, a lunch program, a VIP reception and abundant, well-organized exhibit space with generous time allotted for visiting the booths.
Learn more at octa.net/bizexpo2014.
As an Attendee – Sold Out! Waitlist available.
– Interact with OCTA leaders and procurement officers
– Gain insight into upcoming projects, services and procurements
– Meet our regional partners and learn about upcoming business opportunities
– Network with other businesses and learn what it takes to be a prime contractor, subcontractor or supplier
– Learn the procurement rules and see what winning proposals look like
– Acquire information about business resources such as small business administration loans and certifications
As an Exhibitor – Sold Out!
Secure a table in the exhibit hall, where you will have a chance to showcase your products or services, and connect with hundreds of representatives from local firms and public agencies. Each exhibitor will receive two attendee passes.
When & Where
Orange County Transportation Authority
The mission of the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is to develop and deliver transportation solutions that enhance the quality of life and keep Orange County moving. More and more people rely on OCTA each day to get them where they need to go.