SMARTY Member price: $125
Non-Member price: $199
About This Workshop:
Stephanie Barrymore, founder of The Selling Method is leading a very impactful day filled with vital information to super charge your sales in 2013. Every business owner needs a sales plan with defined techniques, strategies and tactics (that are measurable) to generate and sustain sales over time.
If you DON'T have a plan in place for sales and business development strategies or need to revamp your current plan, then this intense 1 day boot camp is for you!
This day is for both product and service based business owners that want to create an action plan for taking their sales and growth to the next level!
What you’ll leave with:
- Learn prospecting techniques: Review your “Ideal Client Profile” and learn how to most efficiently and effectively find and reach them.
- Learn how to answer the critical question “What do you do?".
- Learn how to gain instant credibility to ignite a discussion related to the needs of your potential client.
- Create an action plan: We’ll generate an activity plan as it relates to your sales goals and implement a way to measure and track results.
- Learn cold calling and “approach” techniques: Learn how to engage with someone over the phone, at a networking event or in line at Starbucks and build instant rapport and trust.
- Master the live sales call: Learn how to lead an effective presentation or live meeting with a group or individual prospect.
About Stephanie Barrymore:
Stephanie Barrymore is a seasoned sales executive who has spent over 17 years selling into Fortune 500 companies. She has hired and coached hundreds of sales people and sales executives in the area of selling and business growth strategies. Stephanie has extensive sales operations experience in turn around and start up situations in the telecommunications, music, retail, staffing and technology industries. Her experience led her to start her company, The Selling Method where she focuses on what she specializes in: helping companies sell their products and services in the areas of strategy, hiring, measuring results, on-boarding and training all sales staff and executive leadership responsible for the growth of a company. Stephanie is on the board of a private growth fund company specializing in investing in companies looking for capital investing in order to grow.
*Members, please email Diana at Diana@smartypeople.com for the Member discount code.
When & Where