San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Metropolitan Chapter Members and Friends,
Please join us for our March 2013 Dinner and lecture. Commissioner Carter Strickland will be attending and be providing opening remarks.
- "International Lack of Regulation of Environmental & Health Impacts of Nanotechnology", by Anitha Reddy, MS, Environmental Engineering Student, Cooper Union
- "Engineers without Borders: Sustainable Sanitation and Water Distribution in Rural Ghana" by Michael Escobar, Undergraduate (Junior), Columbia University
Date: March 5, 2013
6:00 p.m. – Cocktails (One Hour Open Bar w/Hors d’oeuvres)
7:00 p.m. – Dinner
1) Steak 2) Chicken 3) Salmon
Meal served with salad, wine, draft beer, soda, dessert and coffee
- Individuals: General Tickets and Government Tickets are available online.
- Groups: For companies interested in purchasing tickets for multiple employees, please direct your employees to register via "Pay at Door" Option. A list of authorized employees should be emailed to Vatche.Minassian@arcadis-us.com.