Please join us on August 8th at 9:30am for the NYU Summer Launchpad Demo Day!
NYU Summer Launchpad is a 10 week summer program for graduating NYU and NYU-Poly student teams that provides the skills, resources, and connections to develop their startups into commercially viable ventures.
The nine participating teams will showcase their startups at an expo-style event on August 8th. Come join other entrepreneurs, angel investors, and venture capitalists to hear their stories.
9:30 am - 12:00 pm – Demo Day Expo - Team Presentations
12:00 - 1:30 pm – Lunch Reception
- BenchPals: Simplifies lab management via secure software, creating a new way for scientists to get their lab work done.
Raul Catena; Jasmin Hume, NYU-Poly PhD ‘14; Ching Yao Yang, NYU-Poly PhD ‘14
- BOT Factory: A 3D printer that creates circuits and places electrical components on a wide range of materials to rapidly prototype printed circuit boards (PCBs).
Carlos Ospina, NYU-Poly MS ‘13; Nicolas Vansnick, NYU-Poly MS ‘13
- CrashDwell: An online solution for students to find and offer housing sublets and other short-term rentals.
Patrick Yan, Stern BS ‘13; Ran Zheng, Stern BS ‘13
- Databetes: Self-management support tools for patients with diabetes.
Doug Kanter, Tisch/ITP MPS ‘13; Dary Saum; Ryan Viglizzo, Tisch/ITP MPS ‘13
- datavisu.al: Web-based tool for creating data visualizations to help designers with limited programming skills make beautiful charts and graphs.
Danne Woo, Tisch/ITP MPS ‘13
- Ex Vivo Dynamics: Chelation filters to remove free iron released in transfused blood, reducing the instance of organ damage to patients receiving transfusions.
Ashlesha Muley; Alan Perlstein, NYU-Poly MS ‘13
- Kinvolved: Online applications to increase school attendance, particularly among low-income students, through enhanced parent-teacher communication.
Miriam Altman, Wagner MPA ‘13; Alexandra Meis, Wagner MPA ‘13; Barrie Charney Golden, Wagner/Stern MPA/MBA ‘14
- Lumiti: Platform to help job seekers and hiring companies find their perfect "match", based on skills, experience and cultural fit.
Jerry Hao, Stern MBA ‘13; Soham Sutaria, Stern MBA ‘13
- SalesBUS: Online platform the helps product-based companies find a network of salespeople to sell their products and earn supplemental income.
Ricky Berrin, Stern MBA ‘13; Seth Murphy
Thank you to our sponsors!