San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ARE YOU A CHICAGO-BASED INDIE PRODUCER, DOCUMENTARIAN, COMEDIAN, WEB SERIES CREATOR, DIRECTOR, WRITER, FILMMAKER, ANIMATOR OR JUST SOMEONE WITH A GREAT IDEA FOR A TV SHOW?
The NYTVF Has Opportunities for YOU!
Join the New York Television Festival for a free networking event on Thursday, January 24 and learn about current and upcoming submission opportunities for guaranteed TV deals from History, NBC, Comedy Central, and many more!
Connect with fellow Chicago-based creatives, and meet with NYTVF executives to get the inside scoop on current sponsored and year-round initiatives, including opportunities for:
NONFICTION and DOC PRODUCERS:
- Sponsored Initiative with History seeking non-scripted formats and documentary subjects.
- Annual Independent Pilot Competition calling for submissions in all genres, including nonscripted and documentary series.
SCRIPTED DRAMA PRODUCERS AND WRITERS:
- Sponsored Initiative with NBC seeking concepts for one-hour drama series.
- Annual Independent Pilot Competition calling for submissions in all genres, including drama and dramedy.
COMEDY CREATORS, ANIMATORS and SKETCH/IMPROV PERFORMERS:
- Sponsored Initiative with Comedy Central seeking scripted comedy series.
- Annual Independent Pilot Competition calling for submissions in all genres, including scripted comedy series and nonscripted comedy formats.
Get submission details here: http://nytvf.com/submit.html
Further benefits for Official Festival Artists, include exclusive participation at the 2013 New York Television Festival and pitch-based development deals from NYTVF Partners.
This event is free. Space is limited so register today!
Drink tickets will be given out to the first 50 attendees courtesy of the NYTVF.
Street parking available.
We hope to see you there!
When & Where
New York Television Festival
ABOUT THE NYTVF
The NYTVF is a pioneer of the independent television movement, connecting its community of over 14,000 artists with leading networks, studios, agencies, production companies, and brands. Year-round submission opportunities for TV and digital development culminate at the annual New York Television Festival each fall, uniting indie creators, industry decision-makers, and TV fans, alike. In 2013 the NYTVF distributed nearly $300,000 in development funding to artists from over 18 industry partners. To learn more about the NYTVF, current submission opportunities, and additional info for artists, visit NYTVF.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter at @NYTVF.