Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A Generation In Crisis!
So we must… Sound the alarm in New York City! Raise the battle cry on my holy mountain!
(Joel 2:1 the remix)
Workshops will focus on:
- professional leadership for Youth Ministry
- urgency of ministry in the city
- multi-culturalism and multi-expressionism in the new church
Register Now for this free event!!!
For more information, please contact:
Nicole Duncan-Smith, Recruitment Officer
212-870-1212 | email@example.com
When & Where
New York Theological Seminary
New York Theological Seminary is a diverse and inclusive community of learning grounded in biblical witness and Christian tradition, with a historic urban focus. The Seminary prepares women and men for faith-based ministries in the city and throughout the world.
- NYTS is diverse and inclusive; it is evangelical, ecumenical, and increasingly multifaith
- NYTS is a rigorously intellectual community of learning with a commitment to academic excellence
- Grounded in the biblical witness, NYTS continues the heritage of Biblical Seminary in New York
- Led by the Spirit in response to the call of Jesus Christ, NYTS is faithful to the Christian tradition as it grows to serve the broader religious world
- NYTS educates leaders whose ministries are relevant to the life and work of the global urban world.
- Graduates of NYTS from all programs will be able to demonstrate competence in biblical and theological reflection that is faithful to one’s own tradition, dynamic in its articulation, and relevant to contemporary intercultural and multifaith contexts
- the ability to identify, design, and put into practice diverse and inclusive models of ministry to achieve personal, ecclesial and social transformation and reconciliation
- the ability to engage in critical reflection that fosters spiritual formation and renewal of individuals, faith-based communities, cities and the world.