NYC Tech Talent Draft: February Start-up Virtual Panel
Tuesday, February 25, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Joining Via Google Hangouts
Please make sure you have the Hangouts plugin installed in your browser (found here) and visit the following Google Plus page at 6PM EST:
Please note the NEW link: https://plus.google.com/events/cvk1k2mbk0vgqgmf51phkposhp4 (click on the "On Air" Live video)
NYC's tech scene is booming! And that means jobs, jobs, jobs.
Hear founders and execs of top NYC startups talk about their experiences in the booming NYC tech scene! The NYC Tech Talent Draft’s Virtual Event brings speakers from top NYC startups to you. Login to:
- Learn what it's like working for a startup and hear about "a day in the life" in NYC
- Hear about NYC's rapidly growing startup community
- Get an insider's perspective on how to land a technical or business job/internship
- Get your questions answered by startup panelists (and maybe even get hired!)
This is a rare opportunity to meet some of NYC's startup leaders!
- Virtual Event Details: February 25, 2014 | 6-7pm EST | Google Hangouts On Air
- Link to the Hangout will be provided via email before the event. Please note, you must RSVP to receive the link.
- Learn more about the NYC Tech Talent Draft at www.techdraft.co
Panel will be moderated by Jessica Lawrence, Executive Director of New York Tech Meetup.
Can’t make the February panel? RSVP early for the April 2 virtual event!
New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC)
NYCEDC is the City's primary engine for economic development, charged with leveraging the City's assets to drive growth, create jobs, and improve quality of life.