Hundreds of companies around the globe--from startups to Fortune 500s--are using MongoDB to build and scale innovative platforms. Will yours be next? Find out with a full day of hacking at 10gen HQ from April 27-28. The focus of our 24-hour hackathon is to build new applications and products on MongoDB, the highly scalable and agile database and the opportunities are endless: you can build the next big thing in open source, or the next million dollar company. Get help and advice from 10gen engineers and software developers with on the ground experience with MongoDB, and end the weekend with some amazing prizes TBA.
Donate to HackNY with a Hacker for Good ticket and support educating tech talent and building New York City's startup community.
Join us for a weekend of geeky hackery:
Friday, April 27
- 7:00pm: Doors open at ZocDoc (568 Broadway, 9th Floor)
- 7:45pm: Welcome keynote and API and Sponsor Presentations
- 9:00pm: Let the Hacking begin!
- 9:00am: Breakfast Served
- 1:30pm: Close all hacking, sign ups for presentations
- 2:00pm: Presentations and Juding Begin (3-5 Minutes each)
- 3:30pm: Presentations end
- 4:)0pm: Awards ceremony begins
- 5:30pm: After Party at Von Bar (3 Bleeker Street--at Bowery)
When & Where
MongoDB is the next-generation database that helps businesses transform their industries by harnessing the power of data. The world’s most sophisticated organizations, from cutting-edge startups to the largest companies, use MongoDB to create applications never before possible at a fraction of the cost of legacy databases. MongoDB is the fastest-growing database ecosystem, with over 8 million downloads, thousands of customers, and over 650 technology and service partners. Learn more at www.mongodb.com.