NYC FREE Workshop/Seminar Preparing for Job Interviews
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Career Thinker Inc. for a free Workshop / Seminar
Preparing for Job Interviews
The more you prepare the less intimidating they become
Increase your chances of hearing the words “You’re Hired” by knowing how to prepare for an interview. Too many job seekers don’t place enough importance and time in preparing for an interview; a sure way to outshine the other candidates is by being more prepared than they are.
- Your attire and why it’s important.
- How body language & posture can kill an interview.
- Types of Interviews you can be faced with.
- The job application
- Do you have CAR Stories ready to share?
- Can you answer the W questions?
- How well do you know your resume?
- What you should know about the company?
- What should you ask at the end of the interview?
Workshop / Seminar is Approx. 75 minutes followed by a Q & A session
When & Where
Tom Powner - Career Thinker Inc.
Click > Business Card Link
CPRW - Certified Professional Resume Writer
CCMC - Certified Career Management Coach
CEIP - Certified Employment Interview Professional
Member: Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
Member: The National Resume Writers' Association (NRWA)
Member: The Career Experts