San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The NYC BigApps Data Visualization Meetup will feature civic technology experts who will discuss how they incorporate data visualization in their work. Come learn leading-edge visualization techniques, get expert tips, and meet fellow data movers and shapers.
- John Pavley, CTO of Huffington Post
- Alexander Chen, Creative Director at Google Creative Lab
- Neil Freeman, Artist and Urban Planner
- Lauren Talbot, Chief Programmer at Mayor's Office of Analytics of the City of New York
- Josh Klenert, Head of UX & Design at The Huffington Post
- Chris Whong, Urbanist, Mapmaker, Data Junkie
And more coming soon!
This event is first-come, first-serve. Please arrive before 7PM as doors will be closed once the talks begin.
Special thanks to our partner, the Huffington Post, for hosting and co-organizing this event.