NYC ArchiCAD User Group
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
ArchiCAD User Group
Join Team GRAPHISOFT in New York on October 29th! At this User Group Meeting, not only will you meet and collaborate with your peers and share best practices, you'll also get a closer look at the many powerful tools within ArchiCAD that are often overlooked or simply not used on a day-to-day basis. Understanding and incorporating simple key strokes, better workflows, and new design features can save countless hours over the course of a project.
This session will focus on providing helpful tips, tricks and best practices in ArchiCAD, including:
- Sketchup/DWG import and export
- Curtain wall creation and manipulation
- Working with the Shell tool
- Creating custom door panels, curtain wall frames, window sashes, etc.
Bring Your Own Topics!
What do you need help with? What workflows are you struggling with? Come prepared with specific questions and challenges so the GRAPHISOFT team can help you improve your ArchiCAD user experience.
Attend this User Group and:
- Engage in a discussion around ArchiCAD best practices, tips & tricks
- Participate in a Q&A to get all your questions answered
- Enjoy food and drinks as you mingle with your colleagues
- And more!
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America