San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
THE biggest event of the year is finally here!
Our headlining performer of the evening is none other than TEKNO!!
He will be gracing our stage and performing all of your favorites LIVE!!
Nwannedinamba Young Adult Branch (NYAB) cordially invites you to our 6th bi-annual gala The Iri Ji (New Yam Festival) All White Ball.
This year’s theme commemorates the celebration of new beginnings and blessings of the past and future. Iri Ji is a cultural celebration that brings people from all regions together in celebration of the new yam harvest for feasting, dancing and merriment.
It will be the ultimate cultural experience, the epitome of the beauty of Igbo culture, a great sight to behold! Do NOT miss out!
Date: Friday, October 14, 2016
Time: 7PM-2AM (Red Carpet and Cocktail Hour begins at 7PM)
Where: Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
Dress Code: ALL WHITE FORMAL (Traditional/Native Attire is welcomed)
Call your tailors and tell him/her that you’re on your way!
MUST BE 21+
- Top-selling Nigerian artist TEKNO will be live and direct!
- Special performance by our very own women’s dance troupe Umunwanyi Eji Eje Mba (UNEEM)
- Spectacular display of masquerades of all shapes and sizes by Ojemba Ewiro
- Cultural presentations to capture the essence of the Iri Ji (New Yam) festival
- Dancing until the early hours with our DJ spinning all the latest and greatest music
- Red Carpet Cocktail Hour, three-course dinner and MORE!
GRAB YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!
Interested in sponsoring this GRAND event or advertising your business in our program booklet? Email our team at email@example.com
All other inquires, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All tickets are non-reundable
Save This Event
When & Where
Nwannedinamba Young Adult Branch (NYAB)
Nwannedinamba Young Adult Branch (NYAB) is an organization of young adult (ages 21-35) Igbos living primarily in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. “Nwanne di na mba” is an Igbo phrase that means “brethren in a foreign land”. We are a nonprofit, 501c3 organization that exists for the preservation of the rich Igbo culture and promotes community development.