NY Youth Chamber of Commerce Fundraiser
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come socialize with our young entrepreneurs and leaders as we begin our fundraising campaign for the 'New York Youth Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur Education Academy.' Our youth will captivate you with live performances and they will also be showcasing their products.
- 'Dyvalicious Cupcakes' by Dyia Carlos, 10 years old
- 'Wynk' Tee shirt and skin care line by Essynce Couture, 10 years old
- 'NYYCC Organic' Iced Coffee & Iced Tea by Rafiq Alim & Amyrh Harris, 14 and 10 years old
- 'Colors of the Rainbow' Anklet, Bracelet, Earring, Necklace & Waist Beads by Yasmin Davis, 13 years old
- 'Wyld Kiddz' Hair accessories and Jewelry by Alimah Kelis Dean, 10 years old
When & Where
New York Youth Chamber of Commerce
New York Youth Chamber of Commerce (NYYCC) is a nonprofit organization formed in New York. Our goal is to turn “today’s teen” into “tomorrow’s leader” by providing coaching sessions, mentoring partnerships and assisting them with creating a “life-plan” to pursue their dreams and help them learn become effective leaders and entrepreneurs.