Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:00 AM - 3:00PM
Leonard's of Great Neck
So why should you sponsor or exhibit?
- Reach the fastest growing segment of the business population. The US population is becoming more culturally diverse. All businesses must reach these markets to be competitive in the future.
- Position yourself among companies that have successfully penetrated the markets of other cultures. Their customers and prospects will be coming to see them. Will they see your business too?
- Exhibit among companies who need to partner with and subcontract to minority owned businesses. There is funding out there that is earmarked to minority owned businesses. Representatives of those kinds of companies will be in attendance. Will they find you?
- Connect with over 1000 entrepreneurs and executives. Get many qualified leads for your business. You cannot get that kind of activity with any other form of marketing for the price.
SEMINAR SCHEDULE-ROOM 1
8:00-10:00 VenturePitch2012 featuring SharkTank Star Daymond John
Daymond will be joined by a panel of regional business leaders, moderator Rob Basso, Producer of Basso On Business and a room full of business elite.
Our mission is to discover our area's future business leaders
Produced in partnership with Advantage Payroll Services
Based on a concept by Ana Carril-Grumberg, Internet Filmmaker to Deepak Chopra Global
10:30-11:30 Get Certified to do Business With the Government: PANEL
Moderator: Barbara Whiting, US SBA
· Basics to government contracting
· How to register with various government agencies
· Where to find procurement opportunities
· Targeting government buyers that will purchase your services & products
· Types of Marketing materials that should be provided to buyers
· Relationship building and much more!
12:00-1:00 How to Engage the Multicultural Consumer: PANEL
Moderator: Neeta Bhasin, President & CEO of ASB Communications.
- Why and how do you reach the multicultural market?
- What are some innovative ways to reach out to the multicultural audience?
- What are the challenges faced in reaching the ethnic markets?
- What ideas would help the overall Multicultural Marketing industry?
SEMINAR SCHEDULE-ROOM 2
10:30-11:30 Speak With the Poise, Passion & Persuasive Power of a Broadway Actor-
Maria Guida will share acting techniques that you can apply immediately, to inspire your listeners and make a dynamic impression when you speak for business.
12:00-12:30 Google Products for Office Productivity
Google offers many tools and services that are 100% free that drastically increase your office productivity, track your online presence and improve inter-office communication. Come hear Jessica Coghill give an overview of what Google can do for you.
12:45-1:15 AdWords 101
At “AdWords 101” Ajax Union’s Google-certified AdWords professional teaches you how to run a successful Pay Per Click campaign. You’ll leave with knowledge about decreasing costs, optimizing ad copy, determining the best keywords, tracking success, and more.
1:30-2:00 Blogging for Business
How can blogging help you promote your business online? This seminar will teach you how to successfully use blogging to not only improve your search engine ranking, but build credibility among current and future clients. Presented by Sarah Mogin
2:15-2:45 Social Media for Event Promotion
Do you ever wonder how social media can help you grow your business? If you utilize it properly, social media can give your business a boost online, promote events, and help to brand your company. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Meetup and Foursquare are some of the free event promotion resources Kalli Meisler discusses during this seminar.
SEMINAR SCHEDULE-ROOM 3
10:00-11:00 Learn About the Many Resources Available to Small Business
Moderator: Roslyn D. Goldmacher, Esq.- Pres/CEO Long Island Development Corp.
· Walter Oden - Branch Manager US SBA regarding SBA 7A, 504 loans, SBDC technical assistance
· Barry Greenspan- Economic Development Specialist Empire State Development- regarding NYS assistance including Excelsior Program, tax credits, labor department, NYS Targeted Loan Fund
· Domenic Abatiello - Director Economic Development Natl Grid/Con Ed-regarding energy efficiency programs, rebates, grants from utilities
· Robert Larson, CDC of LI- regarding micro loans
11:30-2:30 Learn the fundamentals to success as a social business
Join Luis Cuneo, Market Executive from IBM and Bernie Leung, CEO of Mesa Technology for continuous 45 minute workshops where you can get insights into why it makes good business sense to become a social business. And learn how IBM social collaboration solutions are designed to support this transformation and help you stand out from business-as-usual companies by becoming more engaged, transparent and nimble.
All workshop attendees will receive a 60 trial version of LotusLive from Mesa. Plus, Mesa will raffle a copy of LotusLive (one year license), to qualify you must attend the workshop. Do not forget to bring your business cards.
For sponsorship or any other information
Call 516-813-6155 or 718-813-8173