Fine Art Series - Exclusive Exhibit for Alysse Bortolotto
- Performing & Visual Arts
- The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown, Washington DC
The Most Artistic | The Most Creative | The Most Fanciful
NUIT A VERSAILLES
WHERE 21ST CENTURY ART MEETS HISTORY AND THE PAST IS ONLY A CARRIAGE RIDE AWAY
Join us for nothing less than extraordinary as we recreate the traditional French Nuit Blanche chateau experience in the most extravagant and frivolous atmosphere with the creative presentations by contemporary musicians, performers and artists especially for Taste of Art All Night.
The unthinkable will become reality, as
* Part of Versailles Chateau is recreated right in front of your eyes with live painting,
* Monsieurs and Madames of the court come to live artistically transformed,
* Eye catching performances, installations and projections bring the best of France to the New World,
* Musicians shift from a classical start to a more modern soundtrack ensuring the true Nuit Blanche experience, & more!!
“Louis XIV would be amazed at the sights, sounds and colors that will be bounced around.”
“Marie Antoinette would have loved to witness these artistic festivities. “
And you will have the exhilarating experience of being both participants and spectators.
Don’t forget to invite your friends to share this unique experience and make for an exceptional night.
The event is presented in celebration of ART SOIREE’s 3rd Year Anniversary and Taste of ArtAllNight DC, an all-night exploration and celebration of contemporary art.
Please make sure to print your ticket or have it available on your phone at the check-in.
Where Art Has No Limits & Takes Any Form
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.